First of all, How can you be a Son of Yourself?!!
- Because he was born miraculously without a father?
But Adam had No father and had No mother, also in the Bible Melchisedec had No father, No mother and No Beginning and No End. and of course Eve also had No father and No mother, So Jesus cannot be son of God.
- Because he was called son of God in the Bible?
But everybody is called the son of God in the Bible, Adam is called the son of God (Luke 3:38), David is called the son of God (Psalms 2:7), Jacob is called the son of God (Exodus 4:22), Ephraim is called the son of God (Jeremiah 31:9 ), in fact the Bible say “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God” (Romans 8:14), even Demons are called the sons of God in the Bible (Genesis 6:2), in fact people are not only called sons of God but they are actually called Gods! In the Bible (Psalms 82:6), Moses is called a God (Exodus 7:1), and the most shocking is Satan is called God of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4), So it cannot get worst and clearer than this. Jesus is Not The son of God.
- Because Jesus was “Begotten”?
This word only in the Gospel of John, which is the last Gospel, written about 70 years after Jesus, it is Not in Mark or Matthew or Luke, The New Testament is written in Greek not in English and the original word in Greek is (μονογενὴς) this word doesn’t mean begotten it is simply means Created. So Jesus is a Creation of God. So Jesus is Not son of God.
- Because he perform miracles?
But all Prophets of God perform miracles, if you say but Jesus brought back someone from the dead, that is true but Jesus is Not the Only one in the Bible who did this,
Elisha brought back someone from the Dead (2 Kings 4:32) also Elijah brought back someone from the Dead (1 Kings 17:21) and Elijah was ascended to Heaven Alive,
even Peter raised someone from the Dead (Acts 9:40), So all these miracles are done by the power of God, there is not a single Prophet of God who say this is my own power, and Jesus himself said that in many places; “I can of my Own Self DO NOTHING” (John 5:30). and said; “all the power was given unto me” (Matthew 28:18). So Jesus is Not a son of God.
- Because Jesus is the word of God?
In Greek Logos (λόγος) means a word, So if the Bible is the word of God, does this mean the Bible is son of God? Of course Not, So word of God means that Jesus by the word of God was Created and Not by any physical or sexual means, God is the most powerful, the most Mighty, He can Creates anything he wants just by saying the word BE and it Becomes, “And God said, Let there BE light: and there was light” (Genesis 1:3 ),
God is the Creator of the Universe and the Creator of Mankind and the Creator of everything NOT Jesus or anyone else. So Jesus is Not God and Not son of God. But a great Prophet and messenger of God and that is also clear in the Bible, Jesus is called a Prophet many times (John 7:40 ), (Luke 24:19), (Matthew 21:11), (Matthew 13:57) and other places. So Jesus is Not son of God but a Prophet of God.
- Because people called him son of God?
If someone calls you son of God it doesn’t make you son of God.
The word Son which is translated from the original New Testament Greek is Paies Theo in Greek (παιδὸς αὐτοῦ) it means Pious of God or Servant of God and it does NOT mean the Son of God, which is exactly the same word used for David and used for Jacob(Luke 1:54)( Luke 1:69), So if this word means actually the son of God that means God has three sons!, you simply cannot pick and Choose how to translate as you wish, So Jesus is Not the son of God.
- Jesus himself was called a Servant of God (John 13:16). So he is Not son of God.
- Jesus Never said “I AM THE SON OF GOD” or God is Only my father, he always say, my God and your God. So Jesus is Not The Son of God.
- Jesus was called the Son of David 14 Times even though Jesus was born of a virgin, So Jesus is Not the son of God.
- Jesus is called a Mediator between God and mankind (1 Timothy 2:5) which means he is a Prophet of God and Not Son of God.
- Jesus is called a Man approved of God which means a Prophet of God and Not son of God.
- Jesus said: ”And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you Another Paráklētos, that he may abide with you for ever.” (John 14:16),
So if Paráklētos (in Greek) means Holy Spirit that means you have two Holy Spirits, as you see without doubt that Jesus is a Prophet of God and he said Another Prophet is coming after me that you should follow him. So Jesus is Not Son of God.
It is strange that Christian missionaries tell people that Jesus is either a Liar or a Lunatic or Son of God as he “said” he was, it is like telling people Elephants either fly like birds or swim like fish? Nice trick, the answer is simply Neither.
it is like they never heard of Prophets before.
- Here is a few examples of the gradual elevation of Jesus from a Prophet to Son of God starting with the first Gospel of Mark ending with the last Gospel of John,
in the Gospel of Mark (which is written 40 years after Jesus), Jesus called God my father or the father 4 times, in the Gospel of John Jesus called God the father or my father 173 times!
another example is in Mark 8:29 ”.. Peter answered Thou art the Christ.”
in Matthew 16:16 “.. Peter answered Thou art the Christ + the Son of living God.”
as you see Matthew copied and paste from Mark and added The Son of living God,
I can give you many more example like that: (Mark 9:5) vs (Matthew 17:4), (Mark 3:35) vs (Matthew 12:50), (Mark 4:38) vs (Matthew 8:25), (Mark 13:35) vs (Matthew 24:42) and so many more examples of changes like that.
On the other Hand:
- God is NOT a Human Being, Jesus is a Human Being. So Jesus in not son of God.
- God said; God is NOT a Man, that he should lie; Neither the Son of Man, that he should repent. (Numbers 23:19). (Jesus asks for forgiveness in the Lord’s prayer).
- Jesus was called in the Bible 88 times the son of Man, 5 x times more than he was called son of God. So Jesus is Not son of God.
- Have you ever seen a son praying to his father? So Jesus is Not son of God.
- How could the son himself be the father? What kind of logic is this.
- How cold God who is so loving “kills his own son”? what kind of love is this.
- Hear, O Israel; The Lord OUR God is ONE Lord (Mark 12:29). ONE in Hebrew is (אֶחָד) pronounced Ikhad which means Absolutely ONE, No sons No daughters No partners. So Jesus is Not son of God.
- Why would God need a son for? To Humiliate him and Kill him for your Sins?? I don’t think so or maybe to carry His name?!!! But God is the First and the Last, this is in the Bible (Isaiah 44:6), So God doesn’t need a son, God can Create whatever He Wills anytime, anywhere. So Jesus is Not son of God.
- The first one to Propagate and Promote Jesus is son of God was Paul,
who was Not a disciple of Jesus, in fact the real disciples of Jesus were running away from him, Paul was the first to declare that Jesus is son of God: (Acts 9:20) “And Straightway he Preached Christ in the Synagogues, that he is the Son of God”. So Jesus is Not son of God.
Paul said “if Christ be not risen, then [is] our preaching vain, and your faith [is] also vain.” (1 Corinthians 15:14), I don’t know who gave this man a Permission to be the Spokesman of the Religon of Jesus?
So if you say what is the big deal?
The big deal is every time you are calling Jesus Son of God you are committing the worst Blasphemy against God, you are Degrading God:
“How then can man be justified with God? or How can he be clean born of a woman? Behold even to The Moon, and it Shineth Not; yea, The Stars are Not Pure in His Sight, How much less Man, [that is] a Maggot? and the Son of Man, [which is] a Worm?“ (Job 25:4-6),
If you associate partners or a Son to God, the Punishment for that is The Hell Fire,
So be reasonable and wise, this is your chance to get things straight with God and worship Him the right way;
Read the verses from the Holy Quran below and may Allah opens your eyes and your heart to the truth:
Holy Qur’an 19:88-93:
And they said: The Beneficent (Allah) has taken (unto Himself) a Son.
(Indeed) you utter an Abominable Assertion. Whereby the Heavens are almost Torn because of it and the Earth is Split Asunder and the Mountains Fall in Ruins,
That they Ascribe a Son to the Beneficent (Allah).
When it is not meet for (the Majesty of) the Beneficent that He should take (unto Himself) a son. There is none in the Heavens and the Earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a Servant.
Become a Muslim and follow the truth and stay away from the falsehood and the lies which is attributed to Jesus, you know what they say; History is written by the ‘Victors’,
if you think they “Crucified” him and said have a nice weekend and went home, you need to think again, Click HERE to see why.
As you see brothers and sisters, the answer to this question: is Jesus son of God?! is clear, if you want it simple, in 2 letters then the answer is: NO
But if you like to read and have more Amazing Details, then I invite you to read my 152 pages book,
Click on the image to the right, and have an inside look at Amazon website: – - – - >>>>
To get the Paperback version click HERE.
To get the Kindle version click HERE.